Pursuant to the Enterprise Law No. 59/2020/QH14 dated June 17, 2020 of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
Pursuant to the Law on Information Technology No. 67/2006/QH11 dated June 29, 2006 of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
Pursuant to the Law on Protection of Consumer Rights No. 59/2010/QH12 dated November 17, 2020 of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
Pursuant to the Law on Electronic Transactions No. 51/2005/QH11 dated November 29, 2005 and Decree No. 52/2013/ND-CP dated May 6, 2013 of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
Pursuant to the Law on Cyber-security No. 24/2018/QH14 dated June 12, 2018 of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
Pursuant to Article 38 of the Civil Law No. 91/2015/QH13 dated November 24, 2014 of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
Pursuant to Decree No. 72/2013/ND-CP dated July 15, 2013 of the State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam on the management, provision and use of internet services and online information;
Pursuant to other provisions of law related to user information security;
Article 1. Entity of information collection:
Entity to be collected information include users of computers, phones, tablets... accessing and using services and products of Funny Dev Digital Solutions Joint Stock Company on cyberspace and other users. People visit (check-in) at the headquarters and offices of Funny Dev Digital Solutions Joint Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as "users")
Article 2. Who collect and manage user information :
- Funny Dev Digital Solutions Joint Stock Company (Tax code 5702056524; hereinafter referred to as "Funny Dev").
- Head office: No. 2 Tran Nhan Tong Street, Thanh Son Ward, Uong Bi City, Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam.
Article 3. Purpose of collecting user information:
Funny Dev uses personal information (full name, email address, phone number, billing address in billing), browser cookie information (during use at websites managed by Funny Dev) and computer information using Funny Dev"s products and services (computer name, computer type and public IP address - Public Internet Protocol) voluntarily provided by the customer (after being confirmed by the customer) to Funny Dev to:
- Take payment for ordered by users on Funny Dev"s online store.
- Implement advertising campaigns to customers in need through behavioral analysis and customer"s information.
- Send notifications about Funny Dev products as well as user related activities.
- Serving the copyright authentication system for using Funny Dev products and services on user"s computers.
- Contact users in special cases, especially for visit or check-in at Funny Dev"s headquarters and offices during complicated stages of the epidemic and other contexts.
- Do not arbitrarily disclose user information or illegally use user"s information unless requested by competent State management agencies such as: Court, Procuracy, Police.. .
Article 4. Scope and principles of collecting user information:
- The Data content Funny Dev collects includes: Full name, email address, phone number, billing address, login name, encrypted login password (hash). This is the required information for users to register for an account as well as pay for Funny Dev"s services.
- In principle, when collecting user information, Funny Dev will notify in advance for users to capture information and confirm or refuse to provide user information. As follows:
+ Browser cookie information: Notified by a dialog box on the website (popup) asking the user to confirm that Funny Dev collects browser cookies of the user at websites that managed by Funny Dev.
+ Computer information using Funny Dev"s products and services including computer name, computer type and public IP address (Public Internet Protocol): Collected when users activate Funny Dev"s copyright system, install (setup) products and services.
Article 5. Scope of use of user information:
- Funny Dev is only allowed to use user information within the company for the purposes specified in Article 1.
- Funny Dev may only disclose user information in accordance with the law, when authorized by State management authorities such as: Court, Procuracy, Police...
Article 6. Location and time of keeping user information:
- User information is stored on Funny Dev"s server, located at Google Cloud, secured by famous and reputable technologies from international partners such as: Defiant Corporation, CloudFlare Corporation, Google Cloud Armor... Only staff of Funny Dev have authorized access to use user information.
- Sensitive information such as passwords, online payment methods... of users are stored in encrypted form (hash) and cannot be directly identified.
- Funny Dev keeps customer information for at least 01 month from the date the customer starts using Funny Dev"s services.
Article 7. How users access and manage their information at Funny Dev:
- Users can access Funny Dev"s website system with information registered with Funny Dev to manage, edit, add or delete user information at Funny Dev.
- Users can send support requests or complaints via Funny Dev"s public communication methods including phone number (hotline) or email box (email) or representative social media accounts and websites. represent Funny Dev. This information is posted and publicly listed in the "Contact" section of Funny Dev"s websites.
Article 8. Commitment to user information confidentiality:
- Funny Dev has the obligation to absolutely keep user information confidential and must strictly follow this Policy. The collection and use of user information must be warned in advance with the user and consent of the user, unless otherwise provided for by law.
- Do not use, transfer, provide or disclose to third-party about user information except with the consent of the user or as otherwise provided by law.
- In case the server storing user information is hacked, Funny Dev is responsible for reporting to the relevant authorities in the field with State management authority and warning users against these risks.
- Secure, encrypt sensitive user information such as passwords, payment methods... Do not store the originals data (raw) anywhere.
- Funny Dev requires users when using products and services to provide full user information and be self-responsibility for the legality of this information as well as the purpose and process of using the product, Funny Dev"s service. Funny Dev has the right to disclaim responsibility for receiving and handling complaints and allegations related to user interests in case users intentionally provide false or fraudulent information.
- Funny Dev is always interested in user information security and has cooperated with many famous international units to do this well. However, Funny Dev also requires users to raise their awareness of vigilance and protect themselves against the risks of revealing, leaking, counterfeiting, and cheating user information.